Old May 19th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
download.com download.com is offline

Default cuhulin

I don't doubt that you use any of this stuff, I have rolled a hole lot of
them myself (Bugler) it just the way you are playing Country Boy. You're a
lot more citified then you are letting on. That's what I am getting a kick
out of. Remember, I am sitting over here in the corner just watching and I
get a kick out of the Country Boy routine your putting forward, that's all I
am saying.

You haven't done or said a thing wrong I'm just kidding you about this
Country Boy routine.

Burr