Old May 20th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
cbx cbx is offline

Default (OT) Bees

I have a fairly extensive planting this year, including grapes,
citrus, vegetables of all kinds, AND NOT ONE BEE to pollinate
the things. I have been growing home gardens for over 50
years now, and this is the very first year that there are no bees.
I belive that over 35% of our food supply depends on bees for
pollination. You are correct on all counts. I'm ****ed, my
plants all have beautiful flowers, NO BEES.... Only wind
pollinated things will set, not dependable.

Also, very few bumblebees and wasps too, almost none to be
seen and usually they are pests to contend with.

Henry Kissinger bragged many years ago that by controlling
the food supply they will control the world's populations......

On Sat, 19 May 2007 00:40:08 -0500, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com Massive Bee Die Off related to GM crops

fed govt is killing the Bees.About thirty to thirty five percent of all
crops are/were pollinated by Bees.Kill all GM crops,Save the Bees.We
won't have to worry about a big comet or meteorite wipeing out mankind
on Earth,at the rate mankind is going,us mankinds won't exist anymore
anyway.Am I lieing?
cuhulin