Old May 19th 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Bees

www.devilfinder.com Massive Bee Die Off related to GM crops

fed govt is killing the Bees.About thirty to thirty five percent of all
crops are/were pollinated by Bees.Kill all GM crops,Save the Bees.We
won't have to worry about a big comet or meteorite wipeing out mankind
on Earth,at the rate mankind is going,us mankinds won't exist anymore
anyway.Am I lieing?
cuhulin

Old May 19th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 1:40 am, wrote:
www.devilfinder.com Massive Bee Die Off related to GM crops

fed govt is killing the Bees.About thirty to thirty five percent of all
crops are/were pollinated by Bees.Kill all GM crops,Save the Bees.We
won't have to worry about a big comet or meteorite wipeing out mankind
on Earth,at the rate mankind is going,us mankinds won't exist anymore
anyway.Am I lieing?
cuhulin

- Think it was Alex Jones pointed out that the newer genetically
modified crops produce weed killer;

- which would make them a bit nasty if you ate them or sipped their
nectar . . .

http://www.csa.com/discoveryguides/gmfood/overview.php

Making Mutant Corn the only species left on the face of the earth . .

Old May 19th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On May 19, 6:30 am, wrote:
On May 19, 1:40 am, wrote:

www.devilfinder.com Massive Bee Die Off related to GM crops

fed govt is killing the Bees.About thirty to thirty five percent of all
crops are/were pollinated by Bees.Kill all GM crops,Save the Bees.We
won't have to worry about a big comet or meteorite wipeing out mankind
on Earth,at the rate mankind is going,us mankinds won't exist anymore
anyway.Am I lieing?
cuhulin

- Think it was Alex Jones pointed out that the newer genetically
modified crops produce weed killer;

- which would make them a bit nasty if you ate them or sipped their
nectar . . .

http://www.csa.com/discoveryguides/gmfood/overview.php

Making Mutant Corn the only species left on the face of the earth . .

NEWS FLASH ! ! ! ! !

Attack of the Mutant Corn Cobbs . . .

Coming to an Out-House near you soon ! ~ RHF
Old May 20th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Back in the olden days,do you know what some people used corn cobs for?
I know.Do you?
Did you see that two story outhouse? I think it's at Mark's webpage.
cuhulin

Old May 20th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
cbx cbx is offline

I have a fairly extensive planting this year, including grapes,
citrus, vegetables of all kinds, AND NOT ONE BEE to pollinate
the things. I have been growing home gardens for over 50
years now, and this is the very first year that there are no bees.
I belive that over 35% of our food supply depends on bees for
pollination. You are correct on all counts. I'm ****ed, my
plants all have beautiful flowers, NO BEES.... Only wind
pollinated things will set, not dependable.

Also, very few bumblebees and wasps too, almost none to be
seen and usually they are pests to contend with.

Henry Kissinger bragged many years ago that by controlling
the food supply they will control the world's populations......

Old May 20th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't really know what has/is killing the Bees.Whatever it is,I don't
like it at all.Bees are Very,Very Important.Wasp though,there are some
Wasp around here.A few days ago,a Wasp got into my house,that happens
sometimes in the Spring and Summer time.Last week,when I was getting
into my van (1978 Dodge van) to go to the food store,there was a Wasp
nest on the top door hinge area of the drivers side door and one Wasp
was hanging around by that Wasp nest.
cuhulin