Old May 20th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Bees

I don't really know what has/is killing the Bees.Whatever it is,I don't
like it at all.Bees are Very,Very Important.Wasp though,there are some
Wasp around here.A few days ago,a Wasp got into my house,that happens
sometimes in the Spring and Summer time.Last week,when I was getting
into my van (1978 Dodge van) to go to the food store,there was a Wasp
nest on the top door hinge area of the drivers side door and one Wasp
was hanging around by that Wasp nest.
cuhulin