Old May 21st 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Interference to CHU Canada after 06:00 UT.

I'm a perfect asshole II wrote:

Bruce Atchison - author wrote:
Greetings;

I just went to WHRI's guestbook and complained about their very unchristian
jamming of CHU, a station which has been on 7335 KHz for more than 80 years.
I pointed out that the WHRI engineers wouldn't like it if a secular station
walked all over their signals so why do that to CHU?

It's a Canadian station. Why should the US show ANY respect for
international frequency conventions? Acting like the communist Chinese
makes perfect sense to them.

Acting like assholes seems to make perfect sense to you dumbass Canucks!