Old May 20th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Interference to CHU Canada after 06:00 UT.

Greetings;

I just went to WHRI's guestbook and complained about their very unchristian
jamming of CHU, a station which has been on 7335 KHz for more than 80 years.
I pointed out that the WHRI engineers wouldn't like it if a secular station
walked all over their signals so why do that to CHU?

According to Glenn Hauser, WHRI engineers aren't listening to CHU staff and
shortwave listeners. I suggest we go to their page and complain in their
guestbook about this intolerable situation. If enough people clog their
guestbook with complaints, maybe they'll get it. When they send out junk
mail, send back complaints about their jamming in the strongest possible
terms.

There is no excuse for this hypocritical behaviour on the part of WHRI. It
justifies the belief of non-Christians that such stations don't care about
the Golden Rule. In fact they seem only to want the gold and they won't
submit to God's rule.

Sincerely,

Bruce Atchison - author of When a Man Loves a Rabbit (Learning and Living
With Bunnies).
http://www.bookadz.com/batchison.htm
http://www.bookstream.biz/cgi-bin/bo...s&store_id=102

Old May 21st 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bruce Atchison - author wrote:
Greetings;

I just went to WHRI's guestbook and complained about their very unchristian
jamming of CHU, a station which has been on 7335 KHz for more than 80 years.
I pointed out that the WHRI engineers wouldn't like it if a secular station
walked all over their signals so why do that to CHU?

It's a Canadian station. Why should the US show ANY respect for
international frequency conventions? Acting like the communist Chinese
makes perfect sense to them.

A 'Christian' station my ass.

The WHRI contact person is:
Old May 21st 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I'm a perfect asshole II wrote:

Bruce Atchison - author wrote:
Greetings;

I just went to WHRI's guestbook and complained about their very unchristian
jamming of CHU, a station which has been on 7335 KHz for more than 80 years.
I pointed out that the WHRI engineers wouldn't like it if a secular station
walked all over their signals so why do that to CHU?

It's a Canadian station. Why should the US show ANY respect for
international frequency conventions? Acting like the communist Chinese
makes perfect sense to them.

Acting like assholes seems to make perfect sense to you dumbass Canucks!

Old May 21st 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

Acting like assholes seems to make perfect sense to you dumbass Canucks!

On the contrary, The US Military has NEVER made sense to me.

mike
Old May 21st 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Interference to CHU CanaDuh after 06:00 UT.

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Acting like assholes seems to make perfect sense to you dumbass Canucks!

On the contrary, The US Military has NEVER made sense to me.

Few things probably do make sense as you're merely a dumbass Canuck.

Old May 21st 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Acting like assholes seems to make perfect sense to you dumbass Canucks!

On the contrary, The US Military has NEVER made sense to me.

Few things probably do make sense as you're merely a dumbass Canuck.

Quite right. Today, the following things don't make sense to me.

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2006/08/15/2/?nc=1

They seem to have no respect for ANYONE. Pure arrogance.
Just like the US Navy killing off those thousands of whales and
dolphins. People like that are a menace to all life on earth.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...Sea rch&meta=

or

http://tinyurl.com/2h6b8m

Shame on your military and the Corporate structure that commands them.

Now, don't you have some oil rich country with brown skinned people that
need the hell bombed out of them?

mike
Old May 21st 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Acting like assholes seems to make perfect sense to you dumbass Canucks!

On the contrary, The US Military has NEVER made sense to me.

Few things probably do make sense as you're merely a dumbass Canuck.

Quite right. Today, the following things don't make sense to me.

http://www.arrl.org/news/stories/2006/08/15/2/?nc=1

They seem to have no respect for ANYONE. Pure arrogance.
Just like the US Navy killing off those thousands of whales and
dolphins. People like that are a menace to all life on earth.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...Sea rch&meta=

or

http://tinyurl.com/2h6b8m

Shame on your military and the Corporate structure that commands them.

Now, don't you have some oil rich country with brown skinned people that
need the hell bombed out of them?

CanaDuh has some oil, and what appears to be an abundance of dumbasses.

I say we declare 1 July to be Death to CanaDuh Day and just bomb the crap outta ya!

Old May 21st 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are/at least one,gas pipeline pipeing gasoline from Canada on into
America,Minnesota.HUP,,, don't tell m II that though.y'all can breed
(read) all about it at,
www.jacksongasprices.com
cuhulin

Old May 23rd 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

I say we declare 1 July to be Death to CanaDuh Day and just bomb the
crap outta ya!

Try and not kill too many of your own troops via "friendly" fire.

Wouldn't matter..the Pentagon would just lie about how they died. They
are incapable of telling the families the truth.

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?...8&id=636972007

http://news.findlaw.com/ap/p/56/04-2...610696fc0.html

more ignorance. This guy is now blind for the rest of his life.

======================================
He said that on Aug. 19, he was riding in a Humvee with a group of
soldiers from the 400th Military Police Battalion when a soldier
accidentally fired his weapon. He said the bullet ricocheted inside the
vehicle and hit him on the side of his helmet.

"It felt like a big hammer had hit me on the head," Nashi said.

Another bullet punctured the Humvee's gas tank, and everyone began a mad
dash out of the vehicle, fearing that it would explode, Nashi said. In
the confusion, he was hit with the butt of a rifle and knocked unconscious.

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?id=12507

TV Network Calls on Canada to Expel Chinese Official Over Interference Chas.Chan Shortwave 0 April 20th 07 06:47 PM
FM Interference NDeveau Shortwave 2 August 6th 05 02:14 PM
I am baffled as to why anyone from Canada should care about the London bombings: UK's cultural broadcasting to Canada Max Power Shortwave 8 July 27th 05 03:58 PM
Listening North of the Border - Radio Canada (CBC) and Radio Canada International (RCI) RHF Shortwave 1 November 21st 04 08:36 PM
Does anyone know how mass email the *.ca (Canada) domain? Radio Canada International brodcasting proposal... http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 17 September 4th 03 09:47 PM