Old October 31st 03, 01:19 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Thank you Cecil and Fred!
(Where is Roy? We could use expert guidance in modeling the case.)

I will post your comments on eHam.net.

The analogy using stubs is excellent. That brings the question of using nice
coils, vs. stubs, vs. toroids in shortened antennas. But we will save that for
another thread with proper name.

Now watch for W8JI twisting into: "I said that all along" see him changing his
web page and become a guru who "discovered" that current accross the loading
coil in the antenna is significantly different and Yuri (et al) will remain the
idiot who can't get the things right :-)....
Happened many times before :-(

Thanks again!

Yuri, K3BU/m

As Ken, K7GCO keeps saying: "Don't they get tired of being wrong?"