Old May 23rd 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Joseph Fenn Joseph Fenn is offline

Default IC-751 Scanning

On Wed, 23 May 2007, KB8M wrote:

I run an IC-751 with a Windom at 30'. The radio works fine after
replacing the old leaking caps. However, when trying to scan it will
not stop when the squelch opens. It just keeps scanning. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
Doug/KB8M

Geez Doug I have had an old IC751 for years and did'nt even know it had
a memory scan on it so I took close look at mine and yep it shows a
scan button right above the MIKE gain control. It scans on the stuff
in the Memory chnls (1 thru 30) if I recall correctly. I thank you
for bringing that to my attention
Joe/KH6JF