Old May 26th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Robert11 Robert11 is offline

Default Splitter For Two Scanners ?

Hi,

I have two scanners, which I would like them to share a single (Scantenna)
antenna in my attic.

Only one scanner will ever be on at any time.
But, I would like to "permanently" have both scanners attached to the single
antenna.

What would you recommend as a reasonably low cost splitter for this ? (is
Splitter the right term ?)

What type of losses would I expect ?

Just out of curiosity, would the losses be the same if I was actually to use
both scanners at the same time compared to just one of them ?

Thanks,
Bob