Old May 28th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ed Ed is offline

Default TPN-1136A moto power supply schematic

I'm trying to get a copy of the schematic for a Motorla TPN-1136A
power supply. I think it comes out of a MSR or MSF series base
station, but can't confirm.
PDF, jpg or U.S. mail is fine. I can do a little $ for the trouble.

Yes, the TPN 1136A is a 36A 13V DC power supply for the Motorola
station, MSF5000. There currently is one for sale on Ebay. Can't help
you with the schematic at present. Maybe confirmation of the station it is
for may help you in your search. A station manual for the MSF5000 may have
it. Heck, now that I think about it, I may have a station manual for
that model in storage. Unfortunately I do not have time to get to it for a
month or so. Good luck. If I see you post again in July, I may be able
to help.

Ed K7AAT