Old May 30th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
w9gb w9gb is offline

Default TPN-1136A moto power supply schematic

Karl -

A quick examination of the power supply electronic components may reveal the
common "723" regulator chip (originally designed by Fairchild Semiconductor
in the 1970s as the ua723).
Most of the chip reference sites have the data sheet and applications notes,
and the theory and design information you will find there is as true today
as it was when the chip was introduced.
For your education, etc. -- these web pages:
http://www.kbt-dc-supplies.com/

http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/mojoindex.html

Adobe Acrobat article
http://www.repeater-builder.com/astr...on-article.pdf

Several manufacturers have had Astron build supplies for them - for example
a Kenwood KPS-12 is based on the Astron RS-12, the Motorola HPN1007A is an
RS-10 derivative, and the Motorola HPN9041 is an RS20 variant.

w9gb

"Karl" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm trying to get a copy of the schematic for a Motorla TPN-1136A
power supply. I think it comes out of a MSR or MSF series base
station, but can't confirm.
PDF, jpg or U.S. mail is fine. I can do a little $ for the trouble.
Just visit my domain for contact.
thanks,
Karl Shoemaker, AK2O

http://www.ak2o.org