Old May 30th 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Default Grundig YB 400 (Yacht Boy 400) Service Manual

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

msg schrieb:

snip
I am in the midst of a project involving the Grundig YB 400
and hope to find alignment details and component placement
information from the service manual (which seems to be
very hard to locate). Does anyone have access to this
manual?

I have one in paper form, plus access to a scanner.

snip

Hi Stephan,

Thank you again for responding; did you manage to scan
any of this book yet? Let me know how I may help.

Regards,

Michael