Old June 1st 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Water burns!

Dave wrote:

and just how do you know who on this group was educated where??

maybe those of us educated under the 'American' system have enough common
sense to recognize snake oil when we see it??

A question for you... when was the last time you saw some really new
invention that wasn't eventually proven to be fraud or bad science announced
first on a usenet news group??? or on a tv news show???

Did you use that same argument when quantum physics was first being
discussed?

If not, how did you know that "insane phenomenon" was real?

Although we have already developed experimental quantum computers and we
can exploit the phenomenon, we do not understand the underlying physics
to any real degree ...

JS