Old June 3rd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Somebody Somewhere Somebody Somewhere is offline

Default Anybody seen Y-Man lately?

On Jun 2, 3:01 pm, The Late Arky Bob wrote:
Been a while since we had one of his famous "Proclamations".

Maybe he could stop by a few minutes and get this show (back) on the
road.

I'm still here. Got tired of proclaiming. Besides, everyone on earth
knows about the Great Liberty Net on or near 3950 LSB every Saturday
night by now, no?

Gotta go, Rosie O'Donell is slapping me with her tits.