Old June 2nd 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Anybody seen Y-Man lately?

Been a while since we had one of his famous "Proclamations".

Maybe he could stop by a few minutes and get this show (back) on the
road.

Old June 3rd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 3:01 pm, The Late Arky Bob wrote:
Been a while since we had one of his famous "Proclamations".

Maybe he could stop by a few minutes and get this show (back) on the
road.

I'm still here. Got tired of proclaiming. Besides, everyone on earth
knows about the Great Liberty Net on or near 3950 LSB every Saturday
night by now, no?

Gotta go, Rosie O'Donell is slapping me with her tits.

Old June 3rd 07, 06:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Somebody Somewhere wrote:

Gotta go, Rosie O'Donell is slapping me with her tits.

That would be considered assault with a dead weapon.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old June 3rd 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On that note,I proclaim I hope I don't laugh meself to death tonight
while I am getting my beauty sleep.Move over,doggy.
(mannnnn,if you are with Rosie O'Donnell,you really do have a problem)
cuhulin

Old June 3rd 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 2, 10:53 pm, Somebody Somewhere wrote:

I'm still here. Got tired of proclaiming. Besides, everyone on earth knows about the Great Liberty Net on or near 3950 LSB every Saturday night by now, no?

Not so, Y-Man - Every week tens of thousands of new SWL-ers check in
here looking to radio-meisters like yourself for guidance and wisdom.
Can't let 'em down.

Gotta go, Rosie O'Donell is slapping me with her &$#(*@#

Does Cindy McKinney know this? Betcha she could run Fat Rosie outa
the nest in a New York second.

That would be one fine cat-fight. Everybody knows they're both
scrappers.

Old June 3rd 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 3, 1:24 am, wrote:

(mannnnn,if you are with Rosie O'Donnell,you really do have a problem)
cuhulin

Sad but true, Cuhulin. Among his past flames are Janet Reno, Maxine
Waters, Joycelyn Elders and Cynthia McKinney. Fat Rosie fits right
in.

Stay tuned - we're hoping he'll score a hit with Queen Hillary someday
soon.

Old June 3rd 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Come Tuesday or Wednesday morning of this week, Paris Hilton is suppose
to turn herself in at that prison South of Los Angeles for her 23 days
stay at Cell Block H. www.drudgereport.com The ''Hilton Hotel''. I
wonder if she will be sharing Clift Notes with Lindsay Lohan? I hope she
makes them come and get her.
Cooler! Paris, Cooler!
cuhulin