Old June 4th 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Denny Denny is offline

Default Water burns!

Art, it may come as a total shock to you, but we do get 'your
point'... It is just that some of your points are more wishful
thinking than anything else and some of us are from Missouri...

It is only in your wishful thinking that todays american is lazy,
unmotivated, and stupid, and only the immigrants are smart, and
motivated, and hard working... America as a whole is a ferocious
industrial giant who competes in the world market like an 800 pound
gorilla...

An aside discussion could be why do these smart, motivated, educated
immigrants have to come to the USA to be successful in the first
place? But, I'll let indulge in your own thoughts on that...

No, I we do not believe that everything is known and there is
nothing left to invent... Gravity is still a mystery... The mere
presence of Dark matter totally refutes the Big Bang Theory...