Old June 9th 07, 06:15 PM
wb7rbn wb7rbn is offline
Junior Member

Location: Washington
Smile

Jim,

I have a PK-3 Keyer I got from Jackon Harbor Press as kit to use in a 10 Meter Beacon. But I ended up using a KID Beacon ID controller for the beacon instead. The PK-3 is a iambic keyer with 2 memories plus callsign memory, side-tone, auto CQ, beacon, A/B modes, 5-39 WPM, low current, Tick compatable. It uses a 12CE674 PIC keyer chip. I built and wired the PC board but never installed the PIC chip. I paid $19.95 plus shipping for it. I've never used it and am not going to. If you are interested in it I'll ship to you for $15.00. That's $10 for the keyer and $5 to cover the cost of shipping USPS Priority Mail.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Barnard View Post
Does anyone have a schematic for a nice homebrew keyer that can be made for
a reasonable price. I would like to make my own.
Thanks,

Jim Barnard, KI4VGK