Old June 10th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Default Grundig YB 400 (Yacht Boy 400) Service Manual

Stephan Grossklass wrote:

I finally got around to do some scanning.

Thanks so much for your efforts; the aligment data is
very helpful and is very legible. The photos of the
component placement don't display well for me, however
I took very good photos of both sides of the RF
section and by registering my photos over the co-
ordinate map in your scans I may be able to generate
clear placement maps which I will also post when
they are done. Together with the co-ordinate charts
this will document the board properly for component
call-outs.

At some point I also intend to capture the schematics to
a CAD format.

Thanks much again!

Regards,

Michael