Old June 12th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default The NG looks like hell, another successful tirade by the monkey.

On Jun 11, 4:38?pm, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:15:31 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:56?pm, wrote:
What do you believe that you won? Today seems exactly as it was
yesterday, the day before, and the day before that, I don't see where
you won anything.

your admision to not being grown up

That term is subjective, I am grown up, I just don't want to grow into
a misfiring creature like you.

you admission you seek to dirupt the NG

No, that is your mission and has been for months, not my admission. I
am not the one posting hundreds posts a day my posting is within the
terms specifed by Google Groups.

Knowelde of you real ID

LOL, now thats a good one.

Yet it appears that I have managed again to
influence your posting behavior.

again you reapet your admission

What, that you let someone that you don't even know influence you, yes
I agree, you are that infantile.

"Keep on dancing, and I will keep on cranking out the melody on the
Hurdy Gurdy"

Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/