Old June 11th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The NG looks like hell, another successful tirade by the monkey.

Good job Mark, you successfully trashed RRAP again (with my
prodding). Keep on dancing and I will keep on cranking out the melody
on the Hurdy Gurdy (notice how I avoided the O word). I don't want
Mark getting aroused.

Dloyd

www.kb9rqz.blogspot.com

Old June 11th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jun 11, 2:56?pm, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:11:49 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
Good job Mark, you successfully trashed RRAP again (with my
prodding).

you are wellcome but funny it Is em that won unless you finaly confess
your sole gaol is dispruting the NG in which case we both might have
won

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

What do you believe that you won? Today seems exactly as it was
yesterday, the day before, and the day before that, I don't see where
you won anything. Yet it appears that I have managed again to
influence your posting behavior. "Keep on dancing, and I will keep

Old June 12th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jun 11, 4:38?pm, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 13:15:31 -0700, Dloyd Lavies

wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:56?pm, wrote:
What do you believe that you won? Today seems exactly as it was
yesterday, the day before, and the day before that, I don't see where
you won anything.

your admision to not being grown up

That term is subjective, I am grown up, I just don't want to grow into
a misfiring creature like you.

you admission you seek to dirupt the NG

No, that is your mission and has been for months, not my admission. I
am not the one posting hundreds posts a day my posting is within the
terms specifed by Google Groups.

Knowelde of you real ID

LOL, now thats a good one.

Yet it appears that I have managed again to
influence your posting behavior.

again you reapet your admission

What, that you let someone that you don't even know influence you, yes
I agree, you are that infantile.

Old June 12th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default you do make winng so easy

wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:56?pm, wrote:
What do you believe that you won? Today seems exactly as it was
yesterday, the day before, and the day before that, I don't see where
you won anything.

your admision to not being grown up

That term is subjective, I am grown up,

no sign from your action

I just don't want to grow into
a misfiring creature like you.

no mifring here

you admission you seek to dirupt the NG

No, that is your mission and has been for months, not my admission.

no dloyd that is just another of your lies

am not the one posting hundreds posts a day my posting is within the
terms specifed by Google Groups.

I am not posting hundrerds of post a day iether nobody is that is
another of your lies

Knowelde of you real ID

LOL, now thats a good one.

it is

Yet it appears that I have managed again to
influence your posting behavior.

again you reapet your admission

What, that you let someone that you don't even know influence you, yes

what a fool we all influneced by eople we do not know you are truly
ignorant of the wrold try to get within DX range of reality someday

Old June 12th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Jun 11, 2:56?pm, wrote:
What do you believe that you won? Today seems exactly as it was
yesterday, the day before, and the day before that, I don't see where
you won anything.

your admision to not being grown up

That term is subjective, I am grown up,

no sign from your action

I just don't want to grow into
a misfiring creature like you.

no mifring here

Are you sure, I think there are others on here the would disagree with
you conclusion.

you admission you seek to dirupt the NG

No, that is your mission and has been for months, not my admission.

no dloyd that is just another of your lies

You keep accusing me of lying, yet you can't prove any of you
accusations, just because you don't agree with my opinion does not
mean what I say is a lie.

am not the one posting hundreds posts a day my posting is within the
terms specifed by Google Groups.

I am not posting hundrerds of post a day iether nobody is that is
another of your lies

Okay Mark, I stand corrected, you actually posted about 75+ posts per
day in March, still excessive when most people only post about 10 or
less.

Knowelde of you real ID

LOL, now thats a good one.

it is

You are right it is one of your good lies.

Yet it appears that I have managed again to
influence your posting behavior.

again you reapet your admission

What, that you let someone that you don't even know influence you, yes

what a fool we all influneced by eople we do not know you are truly
ignorant of the wrold try to get within DX range of reality someday

Apparently you are the fool because only your posting behavior is
influenced by other people. Most everyone else on here is pretty much
in control all of the time and know that one thread of a subject is
sufficient. However, you seem to think it is ok to go on a spamming
tirade and hijack everyone threads and duplicate your subject title on
each and every thread.

Dloyd

Old June 12th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Jun 11, 8:41?pm, wrote:

there is no one here but me and theee annymouse

So you are telling me that only four people post here.

Now that has to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.
But considering it comes from someone, who by their own rationale, is
not sane. What would you expect.

Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com