Old June 12th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dloyd Lavies[_2_] Dloyd Lavies[_2_] is offline

Default The NG looks like hell, another successful tirade by the monkey.

On Jun 11, 8:41?pm, wrote:

there is no one here but me and theee annymouse

So you are telling me that only four people post here.

Now that has to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.
But considering it comes from someone, who by their own rationale, is
not sane. What would you expect.

Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

"Keep on dancing, and I will keep on cranking out the melody on the
Hurdy Gurdy"