Old June 26th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ron Hines Ron Hines is offline

Default 43mhz antenna help.

We called DB and spoke to an engineer. He said that all he could do was
to send us the diagrams for us the make our own. So, I have the
diagrams. The only thing is that I do not have any 35ohm coax and the
diagram did not show the length of the cable from the "tee" to the
elements. I was really hoping that I would not have to build a harness.
I am really busy right now and do not have the time.
Ron.

Clif Holland wrote:
Have you called DB or did "someone" say they don't make the harnesses any
more??? It's been several years since I had any dealings with them but then
they would make a harness for anything to anything, just be sitting down
when the price comes in...