Old July 3rd 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** is offline

Default 43mhz antenna help.

You can parallel two lengths of 70 ohm and arrive at 35 ohm impedance.

Ron Hines wrote:

We called DB and spoke to an engineer. He said that all he could do
was to send us the diagrams for us the make our own. So, I have the
diagrams. The only thing is that I do not have any 35ohm coax and the
diagram did not show the length of the cable from the "tee" to the
elements. I was really hoping that I would not have to build a
harness. I am really busy right now and do not have the time.
Ron.

Clif Holland wrote:

Have you called DB or did "someone" say they don't make the harnesses
any more??? It's been several years since I had any dealings with
them but then they would make a harness for anything to anything,
just be sitting down when the price comes in...

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P