Old July 9th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
American Insurgent American Insurgent is offline

Default Clandestine, Radio Free Chosun

On Jul 7, 1:04 pm, dxAce wrote:
Radio Free Chosun, 9785, most likely the one heard here at 2000 s/on in Korean
directed to North Korea via Taiwan.

Very weak signal.

EiBi shows another clandestine, Radio Free North Korea, using 9785 beginning at
2030.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

It probably happened to be in the grayline, which is the only reason
you got it at all. I think that the sun is rising in South Korea
around 2000. I can usually pick up Quranic chanting from Saudi Arabia
at sign on at 0300, which is just around Saudi sunrise. By 0430 it's
gone, and the sun has risen fully in Riyadh.