Old July 18th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Radio Saint Helena July 17

dxAce wrote:

I received a very quick email back from Laura Lawrence after I inquired about antenna
direction: "Antenna pointing towards Europe at the moment 014 bearing. Thanks for your
report".

Radio St. Helena dropped down into the mud here at 2000. I'm not certain if it was a
change in antenna direction or just the fact that propagation died. Earlier in the program
they played hits by the Byrds, Monkees, and Sonny & Cher amongst others.

Nice to hear them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't check the transmitter again
in September, prior to the regular broadcast in November.

dxAce
Michigan
USA