Old July 11th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Saint Helena July 17

** SAINT HELENA. "Hello all, Please be advised that another Test Transmission
on 11092.5 kHz USB will take place from Radio St Helena on Tuesday 17th July
around 7 pm GMT for about 2 hours approximately. That is around 1900-2100 UT.
Please spread the word. Thank you (Laura Lawrence (Miss), Radio Station
Manager, Radio St Helena, Pounceys, Tel/Fax: +290 4542 station.manager @
helanta.sh via Ian Cattermole, NZ, UT July 11, ripple via DXLD and Glenn Hauser)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 12th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
** SAINT HELENA. "Hello all, Please be advised that another Test Transmission
on 11092.5 kHz USB will take place from Radio St Helena on Tuesday 17th July
around 7 pm GMT for about 2 hours approximately. That is around 1900-2100 UT.
Please spread the word. Thank you (Laura Lawrence (Miss), Radio Station
Manager, Radio St Helena, Pounceys, Tel/Fax: +290 4542 station.manager @
helanta.sh via Ian Cattermole, NZ, UT July 11, ripple via DXLD and Glenn Hauser)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Hmmm. Don't see anything about this on their website. They normally
make their broadcasts in the Fall. Could be they haven't updated the
website yet? Where did this information come from?

-Tim

Old July 12th 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tim wrote:

dxAce wrote:
** SAINT HELENA. "Hello all, Please be advised that another Test Transmission
on 11092.5 kHz USB will take place from Radio St Helena on Tuesday 17th July
around 7 pm GMT for about 2 hours approximately. That is around 1900-2100 UT.
Please spread the word. Thank you (Laura Lawrence (Miss), Radio Station
Manager, Radio St Helena, Pounceys, Tel/Fax: +290 4542 station.manager @
helanta.sh via Ian Cattermole, NZ, UT July 11, ripple via DXLD and Glenn Hauser)

Hmmm. Don't see anything about this on their website. They normally
make their broadcasts in the Fall. Could be they haven't updated the
website yet? Where did this information come from?

The information came from exactly where it says it came from.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 12th 07, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tim wrote:

dxAce wrote:
** SAINT HELENA. "Hello all, Please be advised that another Test Transmission
on 11092.5 kHz USB will take place from Radio St Helena on Tuesday 17th July
around 7 pm GMT for about 2 hours approximately. That is around 1900-2100 UT.
Please spread the word. Thank you (Laura Lawrence (Miss), Radio Station
Manager, Radio St Helena, Pounceys, Tel/Fax: +290 4542 station.manager @
helanta.sh via Ian Cattermole, NZ, UT July 11, ripple via DXLD and Glenn Hauser)

Hmmm. Don't see anything about this on their website. They normally
make their broadcasts in the Fall. Could be they haven't updated the
website yet? Where did this information come from?

It may interest you to note that they also tested the transmitter back on May 17 at
1500.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 12th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I like to rag skinny twin sister around once in a while.I stepped next
door, I told her Venis.(Venis,Louisiana) She said, OK,Mr.Larry, I am
going to Venis this afternoon.I like to rag her around every once in a
while.
cuhulin

Old July 18th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

I received a very quick email back from Laura Lawrence after I inquired about antenna
direction: "Antenna pointing towards Europe at the moment 014 bearing. Thanks for your
report".

Radio St. Helena dropped down into the mud here at 2000. I'm not certain if it was a
change in antenna direction or just the fact that propagation died. Earlier in the program
they played hits by the Byrds, Monkees, and Sonny & Cher amongst others.

Nice to hear them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't check the transmitter again
in September, prior to the regular broadcast in November.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 0 November 4th 06 11:37 PM
Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 2 September 30th 06 07:16 PM
MediaLine Radio: Current edition (15 July - 28 July 2006) [email protected] Shortwave 0 July 22nd 06 05:21 PM
Radio Mart is a Saint! m II Shortwave 6 March 5th 06 04:13 AM
Saint Clair County Alabama Radio Profile Peter Sz Scanner 2 November 11th 03 02:52 PM