Old July 21st 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default Kut the Krap

I think Kutthekrap show will start at 8pm est on wbcq. I think guys
name is AJ maybe. Worth giving a listen to. Timtron's belching and
farting extravaganza I think is still on at 7pm.

Back at my QTH here in Ma for a week with some decent receiving
wires. My Rochester, NY apartment QTH is total noise so I haven't
bothered so much over there. I got access to a few huge rotating log
periodics and some of those big B&W folded dipoles, but the Wegman's
grocery store across the street is using some kinda machinery that
blankets the whole HF spectrum with noise.

NEO