Old July 21st 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kut the Krap

I think Kutthekrap show will start at 8pm est on wbcq. I think guys
name is AJ maybe. Worth giving a listen to. Timtron's belching and
farting extravaganza I think is still on at 7pm.

Back at my QTH here in Ma for a week with some decent receiving
wires. My Rochester, NY apartment QTH is total noise so I haven't
bothered so much over there. I got access to a few huge rotating log
periodics and some of those big B&W folded dipoles, but the Wegman's
grocery store across the street is using some kinda machinery that
blankets the whole HF spectrum with noise.

NEO

Old July 22nd 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 22, 2:44 am, HFguy wrote:
N9NEO wrote:
I think Kutthekrap show will start at 8pm est on wbcq. I think guys
name is AJ maybe. Worth giving a listen to. Timtron's belching and
farting extravaganza I think is still on at 7pm.

Back at my QTH here in Ma for a week with some decent receiving
wires. My Rochester, NY apartment QTH is total noise so I haven't
bothered so much over there. I got access to a few huge rotating log
periodics and some of those big B&W folded dipoles, but the Wegman's
grocery store across the street is using some kinda machinery that
blankets the whole HF spectrum with noise.

NEO

You need a weekend listening post somewhere down in the Finger Lakes
region, like Canandaigua lake. Should be very quiet there in the wine
country if you stay away from the concentrated areas, which are actually
quite few. Great place to set up the log periodics and DX to your hearts
content.

I've got 10 acres on a hilltop down in Hornell, but I'm saving that
for retirement. I like to set up shop down in Letchworth park on the
weekends. It will be getting even better once school starts and the
park is quiet. My family has a year round place on Conesus, so that
might be a good listening post for the winter. The QTH here in MA
will be gone Thursday and my wallet will be fat. Wife and I are going
to be looking for a new QTH on a few acres somewhere outside of Monroe
county. I expect the listening to be exceptional.

regards,
NEO