Old July 25th 07, 12:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Buck Frobisher Buck Frobisher is offline

Default I remember!

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
Not much good about these days either, John.

Today we have daily scandals in DC, duct tape and garbage bags, terror
threats real and imagined, kids killing kids for their shoes, people
killing people for sport or as a form of suicide, the Axis of Evil,
Katrina victims, widespread firestorms, Iraq and Afghanistan body counts
and a choice of presidential candidates that is really no choice at all.

Well, sure, but other than that, things are pretty good, right?

I mean, we -are- enjoying the longest period of strong prosperity this world
has seen in a l-o-n-g time. With the exception of energy, material goods
are cheaper in relative terms than they have ever been!

So quitcherbitchin!