Old July 16th 07, 04:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default I remember!

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:39:48 -0400, "Hagstar"
wrote:

"Brian McAllister" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 07:47:04 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

Most of the shows I referred to were not network shows.

Do you find it somewhat ironic that the only broadcast network shows
that you mentioned are Fox Network shows?

No, that's where the balance is in "Fair and Balanced". Lord knows all Blue
Staters who don't love war are pantywaists if you watch the news coverage.
Besides, "South Park" is an unabashedly right of center show. In the second
"South Park" movie they kill off Tim Robbins and Alex Baldwin gleefully
after making fools of them. When the people of South Park decide to all
drive hybrids they create a cloud of toxic "smug" (sic) gas and end up
smashing them all.

John H.

What has "South Park" to do with broadcast networks shows in general,
or with Fox Network in particular?

Brian McAllister

Sarasota, Florida

email bkm at oldtech dot net
Old July 16th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:38:40 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

In Oregon, they still pump the gas for everyone. It's the law.

The same in New Jersey, the last time I was there. I was severely
chastised for getting out of my car and touching the hose on the gas
pump.

Brian McAllister

Sarasota, Florida

email bkm at oldtech dot net
Old July 16th 07, 04:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

What has "South Park" to do with broadcast-network
shows in general, or with Fox Network in particular?

I think, like readers of "The Phantom", you came in late.

Old July 17th 07, 03:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Ron in Radio Heaven" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
I don't think too many things in my life have given me the same feeling
of seeing Neil Armstrong on a old black and white tv put his foot down on
the moon

That was one of the best birthday presents I've ever gotten,
July 20 1969 was my 17th birthday.
I had to threaten to quit my summer job at the grocery store
cause the boss wanted me to work that night.
I've got a pretty good collection of Apollo 11 stuff, one of these
days I'm going to take some photos of it and do a web page.

Ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/

Yea you should Ron. That's good stuff! I had a bomber jacket my uncle gave
me. It was one of those green kid ones and it had Apollo mission patches.
What did I do with that?

--
Regards
B.H.

Old July 25th 07, 12:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
Not much good about these days either, John.

Today we have daily scandals in DC, duct tape and garbage bags, terror
threats real and imagined, kids killing kids for their shoes, people
killing people for sport or as a form of suicide, the Axis of Evil,
Katrina victims, widespread firestorms, Iraq and Afghanistan body counts
and a choice of presidential candidates that is really no choice at all.

Well, sure, but other than that, things are pretty good, right?

I mean, we -are- enjoying the longest period of strong prosperity this world
has seen in a l-o-n-g time. With the exception of energy, material goods
are cheaper in relative terms than they have ever been!

So quitcherbitchin!

Remember This? Howard W3CQH Policy 9 August 26th 06 05:16 PM
Remember TheMonger CB 6 July 28th 06 10:44 PM
Remember? dxAce Shortwave 11 August 24th 04 06:54 PM
Anyone Remember This???? Donnie CB 15 October 15th 03 03:22 AM
OT - Do you remember? Keith Hosman CB 0 July 26th 03 12:18 PM