Old July 26th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Oops - Maybe There Ain't No Indians In Ward Churchill's Wood Pile . . .

On Jul 25, 8:16 pm, BDK wrote:
In article .com, rhf-
says...

On Jul 24, 7:24 pm, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com

About five something years ago, I emailed told a dude atwww.lucianne.com (he lives in Colorado) that Colorado is Commie
Country! (so is the left coast and the Northeast coast and east Iowa and
Kansas City,Missouri and Madison,Wisconsin, bunch of Damn Commies!) He
had the goldanged gaul to email me back, with his anti-American Bull
**** Crap!
cuhulin

ABOUT - Ward "LeRoy" Churchill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Ch...nic_background

"LeRoy" -claims- Ancestry of Three different Native
American {Indian} Tribes : Creek, Cherokee, and Metis.

"LeRoy" also -claims- to be a Member of the United
Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians.

"LeRoy" is a Bad Boy
http://ourworld.cs.com/CoolRdr76/churchill.jpg

"LeRoy" and former president Bill Clinton have
a lot in common.

http://media.mnginteractive.com/medi...churchillg.gif

Oops - Maybe There Ain't No Indians In "LeRoy" Wood Pile !

Cowa Bunga "LeRoy" ~ RHF
.
.
. .

Sounds like Churchill's a fraud in more than one category. I'm more
Native American than he is by far, maybe 1/16th. Hey, I gotta start
claiming I am, and write books for gullible kooks to buy up.

I bet I could clean up.

BDK- Hide quoted text -

"LeRoy" also has a PHD* too !

* Post {Toasties} Healthiness Documenation
printed right-on the Box.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_Toasties
either way he is a real corn flake ~ RHF