Old July 25th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Ward Churchill fired after 9-11 remarks.

www.drudgereport.com

About five something years ago, I emailed told a dude at
www.lucianne.com (he lives in Colorado) that Colorado is Commie
Country! (so is the left coast and the Northeast coast and east Iowa and
Kansas City,Missouri and Madison,Wisconsin, bunch of Damn Commies!) He
had the goldanged gaul to email me back, with his anti-American Bull
**** Crap!
cuhulin

Old July 25th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

At last the Buffaloes have bagged the Indian?
Gals dance by the light of the heap big moon!

Old July 26th 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Oops - Maybe There Ain't No Indians In Ward Churchill's Wood Pile . . .

On Jul 24, 7:24 pm, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com

About five something years ago, I emailed told a dude atwww.lucianne.com (he lives in Colorado) that Colorado is Commie
Country! (so is the left coast and the Northeast coast and east Iowa and
Kansas City,Missouri and Madison,Wisconsin, bunch of Damn Commies!) He
had the goldanged gaul to email me back, with his anti-American Bull
**** Crap!
cuhulin

ABOUT - Ward "LeRoy" Churchill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_Ch...nic_background

"LeRoy" -claims- Ancestry of Three different Native
American {Indian} Tribes : Creek, Cherokee, and Metis.

"LeRoy" also -claims- to be a Member of the United
Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians.

"LeRoy" is a Bad Boy
http://ourworld.cs.com/CoolRdr76/churchill.jpg

"LeRoy" and former president Bill Clinton have
a lot in common.

http://media.mnginteractive.com/medi...churchillg.gif

Oops - Maybe There Ain't No Indians In "LeRoy" Wood Pile !

Cowa Bunga "LeRoy" ~ RHF
Old July 26th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article .com, rhf-
says...
On Jul 24, 7:24 pm, wrote:
[...]

.
.
. .

Sounds like Churchill's a fraud in more than one category. I'm more
Native American than he is by far, maybe 1/16th. Hey, I gotta start
claiming I am, and write books for gullible kooks to buy up.

I bet I could clean up.

BDK
Old July 26th 07, 08:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 25, 8:16 pm, BDK wrote:
In article .com, rhf-
says...

On Jul 24, 7:24 pm, wrote:
[...]

BDK- Hide quoted text -

"LeRoy" also has a PHD* too !

* Post {Toasties} Healthiness Documenation
printed right-on the Box.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_Toasties
either way he is a real corn flake ~ RHF

Old July 26th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article .com, rhf-
says...
On Jul 25, 8:16 pm, BDK wrote:
In article .com, rhf-
says...

On Jul 24, 7:24 pm, wrote:
[...]

I saw him on TV once, not only is he a flake, he's a real prick on top
of it. I wish the guy talking to him would have known about him being a
fake NA.

BDK