Old July 30th 07, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Bill[_5_] Bill[_5_] is offline

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

On Tue, 29 May 2007 18:47:39 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

We had bigger flags than that locally in the UK for the year 2000.
The Union Jack on one crane and Old Glory on the other. They
were enormous and because the wind was blowing hard they were
flying out straight. They looked magnificent against a flawless blue
sky. Bill.