Old June 1st 07, 03:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Only in America - Memorial Day photos! 766 KB

"Hagstar" wrote in message

We have hands down the most efficient and capable government in the world.

Hardly. I suspect Iceland is much more efficient, and several other
countries do almost as well.

Old June 1st 07, 03:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Hagstar wrote:

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

I wonder how many congress weasels will wind up in that condition?

We have hands down the most efficient and capable government in the world.
But it's kind of like having the most reliable MGB in the world- still not
that great though. But an average Egyptian civil servant for example
accomplishes about 1/2 an hour of useful work each day. I'm not sure WHO
people are comparing our politicos TO though- maybe ones from outerspace? We
have a better government than most Americans deserve, that's for sure.

John H.

John, you are wasting your time on this Canadian nutball. He hates
everything about America, except for what he can buy cheaper here and
take home.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old June 2nd 07, 01:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Thu, 31 May 2007 22:29:59 +0000, Eeyore wrote:
Brian Hill wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote

It's a fact. Leave off killing Moslems in stupid wars and they'll leave
you alone too.

Oh! Really? Wow! your a genius!

Some Americans apparently believe that Muslims hate them becasue the Muslims are
jealous of their worldly goods and wealth.

Nah, they're just sick and tired of the crusaders invading them and
blaspheming Allah.

Thanks,
Rich

Old July 30th 07, 07:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

On Tue, 29 May 2007 18:47:39 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Here are some photos from yesterday's Memorial Day ceremony at our local
Veteran's Park. These are raw photos. Some are crooked, because the
spots I had to set the tripod weren't level. Some are off center,
because I couldn't stand where I needed to, but this is the first real
use of the new Fuji camera. I was sick from the heat and humidty, so I
couldn't stay to shoot more photos.

We had bigger flags than that locally in the UK for the year 2000.
The Union Jack on one crane and Old Glory on the other. They
were enormous and because the wind was blowing hard they were
flying out straight. They looked magnificent against a flawless blue
sky. Bill.