Old August 2nd 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Burr Burr is offline

Default ROK Troops

wrote in message
Then why do we still have over 30,000 U.S.Troops in South Korea?
Because, technically, we are still at war with North Korea.

What is/are Monkyards? Do you mean Montagnards? That is what we called
them when I was over there.Some Montagnards wanted to come and live in
America.(Legal Immigration, I doubt if any Montagnards would want to
sneak across our borders like bush's illegal aliens buddies are doing)
Last I read about, U.S.fed govt wasen't letting any Montagnards
Immigrate (Legally Immigrate) to America.
cuhulin

Your spelling is right, mine is wrong.

Them some bad ass dudes.

You never worked around some Roks?