Old August 1st 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ROK Troops

Then why do we still have over 30,000 U.S.Troops in South Korea?
Because, technically, we are still at war with North Korea.

What is/are Monkyards? Do you mean Montagnards? That is what we called
them when I was over there.Some Montagnards wanted to come and live in
America.(Legal Immigration, I doubt if any Montagnards would want to
sneak across our borders like bush's illegal aliens buddies are doing)
Last I read about, U.S.fed govt wasen't letting any Montagnards
Immigrate (Legally Immigrate) to America.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Then why do we still have over 30,000 U.S.Troops in South Korea?
Because, technically, we are still at war with North Korea.

What is/are Monkyards? Do you mean Montagnards? That is what we called
them when I was over there.Some Montagnards wanted to come and live in
America.(Legal Immigration, I doubt if any Montagnards would want to
sneak across our borders like bush's illegal aliens buddies are doing)
Last I read about, U.S.fed govt wasen't letting any Montagnards
Immigrate (Legally Immigrate) to America.
cuhulin

Your spelling is right, mine is wrong.

Them some bad ass dudes.

You never worked around some Roks?

Burr

Old August 2nd 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I was in Vietnam in 1964, I was in the 114th Aviation Company.About
three months at Shanon Wright Compound near Vinh Long and the rest of
the year at Tan Son Nhut.I worked at the ammo dump.For meself and the
other guys (including our Vietnamese helpers) in my unit, it was all
just like a regular job.We got the weekends off too.I think the
Montagnards were further up North than where I was in the Delta plain
area.I never went any further North than Tan Son Nhut. www.tsna.org
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 07, 07:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
When I was in Vietnam in 1964, I was in the 114th Aviation Company.About
three months at Shanon Wright Compound near Vinh Long and the rest of
the year at Tan Son Nhut.I worked at the ammo dump.For meself and the
other guys (including our Vietnamese helpers) in my unit, it was all
just like a regular job.We got the weekends off too.I think the
Montagnards were further up North than where I was in the Delta plain
area.I never went any further North than Tan Son Nhut. www.tsna.org
cuhulin

Damn Larry, hope you didn't get a nose bleed way up north there. I stayed in
Sec. 1 most of the time.

I came to Saigon every three weeks for briefings and for a little R&R. I
rode the grave plane down on the none stop hop then up on the odd day. I
traveled with the body bags and dogs. I stayed @ the Park Hotel, bar hopped,
danced and had a great time.

ROK Troops Mike M. Shortwave 9 August 6th 07 02:16 PM
Ham Radio event to Salute Troops. [email protected] Shortwave 1 April 3rd 06 03:03 AM
Bush sending troops to France!!! Drifter Shortwave 37 November 21st 05 06:13 AM
Bush sending troops to France!!! [email protected] Shortwave 0 November 14th 05 05:50 PM