Old August 2nd 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ROK Troops

When I was in Vietnam in 1964, I was in the 114th Aviation Company.About
three months at Shanon Wright Compound near Vinh Long and the rest of
the year at Tan Son Nhut.I worked at the ammo dump.For meself and the
other guys (including our Vietnamese helpers) in my unit, it was all
just like a regular job.We got the weekends off too.I think the
Montagnards were further up North than where I was in the Delta plain
area.I never went any further North than Tan Son Nhut. www.tsna.org
cuhulin