Old August 6th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
J. Mc Laughlin J. Mc Laughlin is offline

Default 2L Steppir or 2L Cubical quad

Dear Frank (no call, France?):

Another choice is a log-periodic-dipole-array (LPDA). Several are
available that do a good job of covering 14 MHz to 30 MHz. One such
manufacturer is Tennadyne

http://www.tennadyne.com/specs&prices.htm

The link shows the specifications of most of their models.

LPDAs have no moving parts and everything is in a plane. If you purchase
one, I can offer a couple of very simple (almost no cost) enhancements.

As I recall, Tennadyne has a distributor in your area.

73, Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:

"Francis Pinson" wrote in message
Tks to read.

What is the best choice for 5 bands (10 to 20m) : 2L Steppir or 2L cubical
quad ?

What do you think about this ?..... It is for my holidays home...

Nice to read you ... Tks to all

Best 73/DX

Frank