Old August 7th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Dana Dana is offline

Default Need some help with an old scanner.

Nope, this model doesn't have that.

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007, Alex.Clayton wrote:

"Dana" wrote in message
x.com...
Hi all, I have a radio shack pro 20-43 scanner. Does anyone remember how
to wipe the frequencies out? I am blind and can't remember what keys you
hold down to do this. I know you could hold a key down, then turn the
scanner back on and it would take it back to factory defaults. Thanks for
any help anyone can give on this. Have a nice weekend from Griffin,
Georgia.

See if it has a place in the back that says reset. Should be a small hole
that you would need to insert a pointed object like a straitened paper clip
in. If it's there try holding clear and push reset at the same time.
--
Mandatory drug screens are great. I think all people who ask for welfare
should have to pass one.