Old August 13th 07, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Example of the Anti-Gun Liberal Media {News} Hysteria

On Aug 12, 4:46 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
How many more tragedies am I going to have to post before you contact
your Senator and Congressman to demand immediate action?

As I've pleaded repeatedly for IT'S TIME TO END THE INSANITY AND
CONFISCATE GUNS! Guns have no place in a civilized society. How many
more innocent people are going to have to die before this nation
finally wakes up and does the inevitable - BAN GUNS!!!

If some of those folks had been carrying guns they might have taken the shooter
out after or even before they had killed one, let alone three people.

Pull your head out of your ass.

DX Ace,

Example of the Anti-Gun Liberal Media {News} Hysteria :
Dave McCracken, Neosho Police Chief is attributed to this
statement : "The gunman had two small-caliber handguns
and one 9 mm semi-automatic machine pistol with a large
magazine," McCracken said.

OMG - It's a Killing Machine ! - 9mm Semi-Automatic
"Machine" {Machine Gun} Pistol with a LARGE Magazine.
* Another Liberal Media Distortion About Guns.

Most members of the Anti-Gun Political Cadre believe
that the use of anything greater then the old Six-Shot
38 Police Revolver is Police Brutality and any 9mm
Semi-Auto with a 10-13 Round Clip is a Weapon of War.

Smith & Wesson M&P Standard 9mm Pistol
http://www.gunslot.com/guns/smith-we...p-standard-9mm
That's "M&P" as in Military and Police.

I Believe It Is The Right {and Duty} Of Each And Every
America Citizen To BEAR ARMS [.] ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_bear_arms