Old August 16th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
William O'Hara William O'Hara is offline

Default Ham license Archive

Scott wrote in
:

As I actually volunteer as a VE I can tell you the being in the book is
sufficient.

Most of them can't even find the old books!

I don't think a callbook listing would be acceptable "proof" for the
FCC to give him credit for having passed the code test in the past.
But, again, since no code test is required anymore, he can simply
re-test for any class license and request his old call as a vanity
callsign.

Scott
N0EDV

--