Old August 18th 07, 10:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
amyotte amyotte is offline

Default Fada 43Z cabinet restore

Just finished a restore of my FADA 43Z cabinet.
In the pic there is a yellow circle on the left where I made the trim pieces
that were missing. This arched section was carved out of balsam wood,
soaked in clear Varathane and left to dry to harden. The other yellow
circles are where the repwood was broken and repaired.
The grill cloth has been replaced also.
The front, side bottom was done in Mohawk Perfect Brown Finish toner and the
case was in Varathane Dark Walnut stain.
This picture is taken in the sun so is lighter than actual.

Brian

Attached Thumbnails
Fada 43Z cabinet restore-100_9625repair.jpg