Old August 21st 07, 12:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio
Paul P[_2_] Paul P[_2_] is offline

Default Fada 43Z cabinet restore

I am impressed. Great work.

Paul P.
"amyotte" wrote in message
.. .
Just finished a restore of my FADA 43Z cabinet.
In the pic there is a yellow circle on the left where I made the trim
pieces that were missing. This arched section was carved out of balsam
wood, soaked in clear Varathane and left to dry to harden. The other
yellow circles are where the repwood was broken and repaired.
The grill cloth has been replaced also.
The front, side bottom was done in Mohawk Perfect Brown Finish toner and
the case was in Varathane Dark Walnut stain.
This picture is taken in the sun so is lighter than actual.

Brian