Old August 26th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Fred McKenzie Fred McKenzie is offline

Default LQQKing for 160m

In article ,
"John Doe" wrote:

I am LQQking for a Hustler 160m mobile coil and whip.

Howard-

I don't think there is a 160 Meter Hustler resonator currently
available. I don't know if they ever made one, or made a single-band
160 Meter mobile antenna.

I have a 160 Meter mobile antenna purchased several years ago from AES.
As I recall, it was NOT made by Hustler. I can't find any markings on
it that might tell who made it.

It is in a similar configuration to the Hustler with a resonator, except
using a much shorter mast below the coil. I suspect it would hit
highway overpasses if the coil and top parts were used on a Hustler mast!

Fred
K4DII