Old September 9th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Henry Henry is offline

Default Antenna for PCI wireless card

Jerry,

I have a PCI card without an antenna that I picked up at the Goodwill.
I was going to put it in my computer in my ham shack yesterday and
found I had lost the antenna you so graciously sent me. I couldn't
remember who sent it and for that I apologize. I put the card in
anyways and connected an antenna from a different computer and
everything works, so now I'm needing an antenna again.

I have turned this house up upside down and can't find it.

Henry

Jerry Martes wrote:

"Henry" wrote in message

I am in need of a rubber ducky antenna for a PCI wireless card. It's the
one with the reverse SMA connector.

If anyone on the list has an extra rubber ducky PCI wireless antenna with
a R-SMA connector, please contact me off list and we can make arrangements
for me to get it.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Henry WA0GOZ

Hi Henry

Since I already sent you a brand new antenna at no cost to you, I wonder
what your needs are for this collection of 2.4 GHz antennas.

Jerry