Old September 9th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Antenna for PCI wireless card

I am in need of a rubber ducky antenna for a PCI wireless card. It's
the one with the reverse SMA connector.

If anyone on the list has an extra rubber ducky PCI wireless antenna
with a R-SMA connector, please contact me off list and we can make
arrangements for me to get it.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Henry WA0GOZ
Old September 9th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Henry" wrote in message
I am in need of a rubber ducky antenna for a PCI wireless card. It's the
one with the reverse SMA connector.

If anyone on the list has an extra rubber ducky PCI wireless antenna with
a R-SMA connector, please contact me off list and we can make arrangements
for me to get it.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Henry WA0GOZ

Hi Henry

Since I already sent you a brand new antenna at no cost to you, I wonder
what your needs are for this collection of 2.4 GHz antennas.

Jerry

Old September 9th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Jerry,

I have a PCI card without an antenna that I picked up at the Goodwill.
I was going to put it in my computer in my ham shack yesterday and
found I had lost the antenna you so graciously sent me. I couldn't
remember who sent it and for that I apologize. I put the card in
anyways and connected an antenna from a different computer and
everything works, so now I'm needing an antenna again.

I have turned this house up upside down and can't find it.

Henry

Old September 9th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Henry" wrote in message
Jerry,

I have a PCI card without an antenna that I picked up at the Goodwill. I
was going to put it in my computer in my ham shack yesterday and found I
had lost the antenna you so graciously sent me. I couldn't remember who
sent it and for that I apologize. I put the card in anyways and connected
an antenna from a different computer and everything works, so now I'm
needing an antenna again.

I have turned this house up upside down and can't find it.

Henry

Hi henry

I am a master at "not finding important things I save". But, I still have
two more antennas. I'll send you another. I have only two left so be
careful.
I still have your address. The antenna will be in the mail today.

Jerry