Old September 16th 07, 02:31 PM posted to alt.engineering.electrical,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur

Default Complete Bollox? Or...Was: what makes it a balun????

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
"Mrs.Nugatory's, The Minimum's, G3VKI's, M3OSN's and Mick Hunter's
Obsession" wrote in message ...
You said the following.....
" Conversely, the (wanted) signal
currents (on the outside of the inner and inside of the outer) cancel
out
the magnetic fields they form in the coil and thus don't see it as an
inductor."
.....which discusses non-existent fields.

The fields still exist, they just cancel each other out.
Now, you may not see that, fine. As I've said so many times before, the
fact you don't know any better is of little matter.

And so, as the Sun sinks slowly in the West, Brian Reay M3OSN, director
of the RSCB, runs away with his tail between his legs. (_ONCE_ again!!!!!)

Perhaps it is no wonder the gangrenous degeneration of standards as
represented
by the M3/CB Fools' Licence scheme when the chief L.I.A.R. of the RSCB (a
commercial
book seller that vaunts itself, falsely, as the representative of all Radio
Hams and Short Wave
Listeners) is so mediocre both in his technical knowledge and in his
standard of debate?

Perhaps it is no wonder the decline in social behaviour when he who is
charged with the
education of youngsters demonstrates such an infantile abusive role model if
ever he
is challenged?

Sic transit gloria Mundi.