Old September 19th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Nelson Gietz Nelson Gietz is offline

Default HQ100 alignment

"K3HVG" wrote in message
. ..
If you're so inclined, and the re-wind isn't successful, give me the p/n
on the can and I'll see if I have one, here. I've had to scrap several
beyond-all-hope Hammarlunds and maybe I have the correct can. de K3HVG

Thanks for the offer... I'll keep it in mind. After I sent the one
off for rewind I was thinking maybe I should have looked inside the
other three first. Continuity was good on all of them... but this one
had been "rewound".
Cheers,
Nelson