Old September 20th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S. Vinnie S. is offline

Default Voicemax Sept forecast and Business 101

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:10:48 -0700, PhattyMo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
That's very good Vinny. Maybe I should hire you as my marketing/sales
director... and steal you away from your job at Speedway. But before
that happens, you need to learn how to spell my name first... lol
www.telstar-electronics.com

That's it? That is your comeback?

You spent all this time spewing your ****, and the only thing you can come up
with is that I spelled you name wrong?

That that is ****ing funny.

Vinnie S.

Who gives a ****.

Apparantly you do. You responded to this post.

Some guy selling some possibly crappy product on Ebay..... Ok,And?
Your point is,what,exactly? You'll find lots of crap on Ebay. Get used
to it.

You must be new here.

Vinnie S.