Old September 18th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Voicemax Sept forecast and Business 101

Brain forecasted 30 sales for Sept, while giving me a Business 101 lesson. So I
figured I would follow up.:

Here are his sales thru today 9-18-07:

http://tinyurl.com/2eju5o

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...1%2 6fsoo%3D2

(note, you will have to log into ebay to view past 30 days sales)

So, what have I found? Brain as sold a whopping 2 units in Sept, both on the
5th. If my math skills are up to speed, I think that is behind forecast. I think
he would have to sell 28 units in the next 11 days, to equal 30 for the month. I
think that is what Brian called, " based on statistical data" !

As far as more Business 101 info, every time Biran lists a Voicemax, he is
charged $1.40, even for the non-sold units. That is one hell of a business
model. Paying for not selling !

Keep up the great work !

Vinnie S.
Old September 19th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...ftog=1&guest=1...
(note, you will have to log into ebay to view past 30 days sales)
So, what have I found? Brain as sold a whopping 2 units in Sept, both on the
5th. If my math skills are up to speed, I think that is behind forecast. I think
he would have to sell 28 units in the next 11 days, to equal 30 for the month. I
think that is what Brian called, " based on statistical data" !
As far as more Business 101 info, every time Biran lists a Voicemax, he is
charged $1.40, even for the non-sold units. That is one hell of a business
model. Paying for not selling !
Keep up the great work !

That's very good Vinny. Maybe I should hire you as my marketing/sales
director... and steal you away from your job at Speedway. But before
that happens, you need to learn how to spell my name first... lol
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 19th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

That's very good Vinny. Maybe I should hire you as my marketing/sales
director... and steal you away from your job at Speedway. But before
that happens, you need to learn how to spell my name first... lol
www.telstar-electronics.com

That's it? That is your comeback?

You spent all this time spewing your ****, and the only thing you can come up
with is that I spelled you name wrong?

That that is ****ing funny.

Vinnie S.
Old September 20th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Vinnie S. wrote:
That's very good Vinny. Maybe I should hire you as my marketing/sales
director... and steal you away from your job at Speedway. But before
that happens, you need to learn how to spell my name first... lol
www.telstar-electronics.com

That's it? That is your comeback?

You spent all this time spewing your ****, and the only thing you can come up
with is that I spelled you name wrong?

That that is ****ing funny.

Vinnie S.

Who gives a ****.
Some guy selling some possibly crappy product on Ebay..... Ok,And?
Your point is,what,exactly? You'll find lots of crap on Ebay. Get used
to it.
Old September 20th 07, 12:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 20, 12:10 am, PhattyMo wrote:
Who gives a ****.
Some guy selling some possibly crappy product on Ebay..... Ok,And?
Your point is,what,exactly? You'll find lots of crap on Ebay. Get used
to it.

You tell em fatty... he should mind his own business.
www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 20th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:10:48 -0700, PhattyMo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
That's very good Vinny. Maybe I should hire you as my marketing/sales
director... and steal you away from your job at Speedway. But before
that happens, you need to learn how to spell my name first... lol
www.telstar-electronics.com

That's it? That is your comeback?

You spent all this time spewing your ****, and the only thing you can come up
with is that I spelled you name wrong?

That that is ****ing funny.

Vinnie S.

Who gives a ****.

Apparantly you do. You responded to this post.

Some guy selling some possibly crappy product on Ebay..... Ok,And?
Your point is,what,exactly? You'll find lots of crap on Ebay. Get used
to it.

You must be new here.

Vinnie S.
Old September 21st 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Vinnie S." wrote...

You spent all this time spewing your ****, and the
only thing you can come up with is that I
spelled you name wrong?

He's right, learn to spell his name...

G-R-I-F-F-T-E-R M-A-N.

lol

:~)
Peter.

VoiceMax Telstar Electronics CB 2 September 19th 07 06:36 PM
SCYF now adds new technology, forecast $15 Million in Revenue pennywise_investor General 0 August 3rd 07 04:01 PM
Foam Forecast For August 8th an old friend CB 0 August 18th 06 04:05 PM
DAYTON Weather forecast = catastrophe in the offing Peter Dougherty Dx 1 May 17th 05 07:22 PM